1) The money you earn = Impression-count x Click-though-rate x Cost-per-click x smart-pricing-factor.
2) Impression-count: basically associated with the number of visitors to your website. But as the number of Adsense ads displayed whenever someone on your site. (You may notice not always adsense ads also show up, if someone on your site that is not showing your ads will not have an Impression-count)
3) Click-through-rate (CTR) is ratio of clicks on the Impression-count. It can range from 0.1% to 30%, but usually only from 1% to 10%.
4) Cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you get from clicking on ads.
5) Smart-pricing-factor: factor that Adsense is given for each click. If the clicks do not bring more value to advertisers, Adsense will only pay a little for your CPC.
6) Register Adsense account with Blogspot address will help you quickly accepted by Adsense.
7) Once you get the ad code provided by Google Adsense you can place them anywhere in your website.
8) Please carefully read the Adsense rules and policies they make. If you understand these things you can do long-term with them (this is crucial)
9) Never click on your ads as well as people click through.
10) If you plan to use the software then automatically click to forget that thought away. Adsense able to realize all the invalid clicks.
11) Do not ever put those words around requirements click advertising.
12) You do not have the other ads placed next to Adsense ads.
13) You must not place Adsense ads in content sites that are unhealthy, such as sex, gambling ....
14) Basically, do not try to cheat Adsense Contacts will sooner or later be discovered.
15) Always be careful when viewing my website. Make sure you do not accidentally click on ads.
16) If you do increase the number of pageviews on too much, your account will be closed.
17) If you have a problem with your ad, do not forget to contact the support group of Adsense.
18) Please select the contents of the high price tag and few people use.
19) You can find keywords to bid higher in Cwire.org. But please say that you will have to compete "violently" if you use keywords in it.
20) Use the Overture Bid Tool and Search Engine Keyword Tool to search for relevant keywords.
21) You should register and create an Adwords "campaign" for his small ad. It will help you better understand how the Adsense.
22) In the title (Title) Web, you should put your keywords into.
23) Make repeated keywords in each article. (Of course, this repetition must be reasonable, otherwise the reader will not understand what you are writing something) Learn basic HTML, which will help you a lot.
25) Make the most of the HTML code as <h1> .... </ H1>, <h2> ... </ h2>, <b> ... </ b>, <strong> ... .. </ strong> to emphasize your keywords. For example: <strong> AdSense Tips </ strong>
26) Put keywords in the web address is also not a bad idea, you try to view.
27) You can promote your site through online directories such as dmoz.org, yahoo directories ... Even though you pay, but will also bring efficiency corresponding to the amount you spend. (Which is under economic of those who did, but I do not have the money to do it. But you try to view sites that do)
28) Please register your site to the Search Engine.
29) Create a sitemap for my website on Google Sitemap.
30) Please note that Google is not the only search engine, there are many other search engine and you will not have much competition if you use these tools.
31) You try to post regularly, and always renew my blog both form and content nhé!
32) Use copyscape.com to find the contents have been copied. And you should not commit to the principles of the webmaster.
33) Promote the content of his writings is the best way to help you increase hits. Please write articles and put them on the forum, and do not forget to leave a link or short summary of your web content.
34) Do not ever use the deplorable way to increase the number of visits: pay to increase the counter, filling other people's information (spyware) ... this will make your Adsense account closed.
35) The ratio of new visitors click on ads more frequently to the visitors of your site. Of course, CTR (click-through rate) will also increase.
36) Opportunity to promote your site through a regular visitor but will be higher, but the new ones.
37) Search Engines is the best way to help you get more new visitors. Let yourself explore the Search Engines to avoid using the tools are not really effective.
38) Do not create multiple web with different names but same content. It will make a mistake that you use the Search Engine.
39) Create web harder to make money make money web search.
40) The Forum but have a high index of impressions count, but only some very low CTR.
41) CTR is not everything. If your CTR is high but the ads appear (Impression-count) is low, you will be subject to strict supervision from Adsense.
42) Please follow the instructions good design. Avoid common design errors common.
43) Please help those of your customers by creating simpler tools. Because you always want your guests can stay the longest.
44) Please use Google Analytics to see that the data on your site. It can help you assess your page optimistic.
45) Please read the Adsense optimization tips and apply them to my website. Based on the major contents and layout of your site to find the best location to place ads for Adsense.
46) For the forum, there are different arrangement. The best location to place the Adsense forum is on the left side frame posts, the post first, or just below the last post before the footer. Please see the article Insert Adsense in Post
47) Forum is a place for intermediaries to share information. Make a good impression with the visitors.
48) Try the shape of a rectangular ad medium sized 300 × 250, or 336 × 280 large size, or type of building size 160 × 600. That is the way to show Adsense ads most effectively.
49) Please select a color corresponding to color your page.
50) How your article around with Adsense advertising
51) Place images next to ads or above the mold can help increase your click ratio. Editor-in notes, however, must clearly indicate that the image is not part of the ad. If in doubt, refer to Adsense support before.
52) Use multiple channels to track formatting, colors and different locations.
53) Select both image ads and text ads. Google will choose better forms of advertising for you.
54) Adsense pays you in 2 ways: CPM (per each 1000 for advertising), or CPC (per-per-click). They will choose for you the way that they perceived as better.
55) The text ads or image ads will only be calculated by CPC or CPM.
56) Please use the link unit. It can be placed just below the header.
57) Use the Google search box. It will be useful for your guests when placed at the bottom.
58) Try to refresh and develop the content of your site. Remember that Adsense is not a program make money fast.
59) Remove the link of little value. Just put the link useful for your guests.
60) Try searching on Google Adsense Tips. Most webmasters are still trying to discover Adsense, and also willing to share their results.
61) You can also see some tip for Blogger here
62) Inside Adsense, where you can find the latest information about Adsense.
63) You can get help from other members of Adsense in Adsense Help Group
64) If you're concerned about making money from Adsense, see Adsense Secrets by Joel Comm
65) Do not put too many types of mold in your ad. Look for models that have the highest CTR index and remove the others. Just a few clicks that earned $ 1 is better than many popular search clicks only 3 cents.
66) Testing, testing, testing. You can never stop testing new ad formats. Even when you think you can not develop further, then a small change can also increase earnings significantly.
67) Never put your ad on the words "Advertise on this site, unless your site has enough charisma.
68) Using Adsense Preview tool to track your advertising.
69) The ads you see on your page is not the ads that your visitors see. So using the Adsense Preview tool is needed.
70) Using the Adsense ad filter to remove the ads you see are not necessary.
Poster : trangtriBlog
Viewed : 345